Not only will there be hearings on the Cap and Invest bill, but there will also be a Senate Environment, Water, and Energy Committee hearing at 8am this Friday (Jan. 30) in Olympia (JA Cherberg Building, Senate Hearing Room 4) on a bill for energy efficiency upgrades in buildings.
Stay up to date on the Northwest's most important sustainability issues.Manage your subscriptions.
Sightline Daily is made possible by the generosity of people like you!
E. MacArthur Noyes
for supporting a sustainable Northwest.
Stay ConnectedFacebook Twitter RSS
- Best of Sightline's blog
- Legalizing Inexpensive Housing
- Talking Weather and Climate
- Twenty Times Better than the Pill
- Weekend Reading
- Cascadian Demographics
- Making Sustainability Legal
- Northwest Coal Exports
- Northwest Ocean Acidification
- Stormwater Solutions: Curbing Toxic Runoff
- The Dirt on Coal
- Word on the Street